Friday, February 15, 2008

Sweetest Email Message!


I have NEVER met this man, but we have been email buddies for about 5+ years now. We have been conversating about how my Valentine's Day went... or lack there of... Look at his response:

"Well no matter what my Lovely you can always have me as a valentine, and now that I know your Birthday is Friday, I may not be your man, but I will make sure you my beautiful lady get something. I will never understand how men never appreciate the beautiful flowers that they have."

What really moved me was this statement: "I will never understand how men never appreciate the beautiful flowers they have." He made me go into a "full bloom" when I read that!!

Online friends can be better than the real ones..... LOL!
>>Part 2!

"I see, I am flattered that you liked some of my statement. But what I spoke is truth. I know people and hell, I may even be one, who have the most beautiful women and then something happens and the love is lost, or cast aside for what? For want of two allegedly mature individual not being able to sort out their differences without one feeling they lost.

In a way I am glad that my ex and I can still communicate they way we do. there is no hate. Just an understanding that we have different views on things and paths that we must travel."

No comments: