Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You are Necessary by Bilal

*Inspired by "Love Walked In" by Marisa de los Santos

**This is a work of fiction -Written by Bilal (brutha66@yahoo.com)

There are those in our lives who come and go and at some level that
is fine.

But there are those in our lives who come in and realize how
necessary they are to our lives and to our daily existence as it is
knowing them that makes the journey a little bit smoother.

Not easy, but smoother (smile).

You are one of those people who have become necessary to my life and
for that I am truly grateful.

I am also so many other things but my mind is swimming with emotions
and I can only attach "grateful" at this time but give me time
(smile).

In knowing you and with you being necessary to my life it shines a
light that possibly and matter-of-factly that I am necessary to your
daily existence as well and you know what? That has my heart doing
cartwheels. Yes, cartwheels and maybe a back flip but I am 35 so I
am not as spry as I used to be but for you I will most certainly try.

All I ask is that if I fall you come and give me a hand. See, how
necessary you are? (LOL).

I love you with all of my being and at times I may not say it enough
but in our history you know why that is the case but let me at this
opportune let you know that I love you and that you are necessary to
my life.

There are days when we go at it but after the storm we come together
in forgiveness and in love.

No, we did not go to pre-school or to the same elementary school or
were childhood friends but two people who met one day at an outing 5
years ago and from that time to present you have become a necessary
part of my life and one that I cherish each and every day.

It is like I have known you all of my life although you and I both
know the truth but with you it feels that way and how you have come
not just into my life but have become a part of me.

You are necessary to me and I am thankful to God above for blessing
me and knowing my needs in providing me someone such as yourself.

No comments: