Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Diva-tude Attitude Check one, Check two!

My Goals

Spiritually: Have a better relationship with God
Action plan: Read my bible more

Relationally: Actually I need to step back from this for a minute
Action plan: I need to sit back and see what's really going on here... and make some adjustments

Physically: Lose weight (15 pounds so far)
Action plan: Continue with WW and hitting the gym

Professionally: Build my real estate client database
Action plan: Hand out more cards and attend networking events

Financially: Increase my savings
Action plan: Stop shopping (Lord HELP ME in this area!)

My first priority is building my savings. I have grand plans and I need to fund this PLAN.

My greatest motivation is my mom. She is so proud of her baby and what I have accomplished. But she has always been my source of inspiration.

My greatest reward will be one day being totally debt free and live life like it is GOLDEN; spiritually and financially!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

SAY THAT...love this! You go gurl!
Tiffani

Anonymous said...

KNOWING YOU, THIS SHOULD BE ACCOMPLISHED VERY SOON! DO YA THANG GIRL.... LISA

pfunk said...

you knows i loves your determination and fortitude, work it girl. do the dang thing