Monday, January 21, 2008

Diva-tudes...

I am currently reading this book by Michelle McKinney Hammond: Diva-tudes; Divine Wisdom for living, loving and overcoming... It is actually a workbook that I feel will help me grow personally and spiritually.

This is my confession for today:

Today is a new day. The past no longer counts as I create a new present by giving my future to God and agreeing with His divine plan for me. I will be begin by erasing all negative thoughts and doubts in my regards to my singleness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this book! You have to get the second one "Unveiling the Diva Mystique." It is equally as good.

~NaeSwirl~ said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog and the book recommendation. I just came from Amazon.com and pick up that one and 2 others by Michelle! I'm heading back to read your blog on fung shi. I dabble in it at home but I really need it at work!

Righteous Babe said...

Go Connie! Definitely some food for thought.